The ticket includes:
- Transport from Montevideo to Fray Bentos and back, and to all sites to be visited
- A night at the Gran Hotel Fray Bentos
- Visits (all entrance fees paid) to
- Fray Bentos Industrial Cultural Landscape (former Anglo meat packing plant), which has been named a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Museum of the Industrial Revolution
- M'Bopicuá bio-park (including the native fauna breeding areas)
- Historic ruins of The River Plate Pressure Meat Preserve Company
- UPM pulp mill and cellulose plant
- A lecture by professor John Robinson on the British influence in Fray Bentos
We will be leaving Montevideo
at 09:00 on 31/08 and returning at 20:00 on 01/09
with visits to all significant sites in and around the city.
Differentiated prices for single and double hotel occupancy.
Sunday the 25th of August is the deadline for booking your places!
Members can also book with firstname.lastname@example.org